The DIY Reception has become more and more popular as engaged couples and their families look for ways to have a memorable day without depleting the bank account to finance it.
My book Frugally Fabulous Wedding Receptions is a step-by-step guide for doing just that. It also happens to be the perfect gift or stocking stuffer for the bride-to-be, or MOTB.
The perfect gift for someone who:
- is looking for ways to save money on the reception
- is considering a DIY reception but is not sure what is involved
- needs help in determining how much total food to prepare
- wants a selection of recipes (already modified for 24 servings) to choose from
- needs help in determining the food preparation schedule
- might want to have a pot-luck reception but is not sure how to organize it.
- needs help with scheduling the reception - when to cut the cake, have the toast, first dances etc.
|DIY Reception Guide|
And since "tis the season", and I am inspired by all the post turkey-day sales, order now and receive a 25% discount.
Amazon, and Createspace (Amazon's publishing company)
To order your copy and receive the 25% discount
1) Place your order with Createspace at https://www.createspace.com/3425441
2) Enter Discount code SCHAGY6B during the check-out process