Make DIY Floral Arrangements For The Reception To Match Your Bouquet
Here is the result of my "playtime"
Coffee Filter Rose Bouquet with Pine and Holly
The learning curve for making the flowers was very short. Putting together the arrangements didn't take long. Taking the pictures required the most time.
In addition to plain white filters, I also used light pink filters that I had tinted previously with jel food coloring.
Here are the additional materials I used.
1. After covering the jar with tissue, wrap a sparkly white opaque ribbon around the jar.
2. Put in two or three artificial pine boughs cut from a garland
3. Arrange flowers among the pine boughs - design note: always use uneven number of the major focal points in an arrangement.
4. Fill with holly or eucalyptus branches (use real or artificial)
5. Tuck in berry clusters for accent
6. Tuck in baby rose buds (see pattern for making spiral rose buds below)
7. I also used some slim white flowers for contrast
8. If you need help with the arrangement go to You Tube and enter floral arranging...there are some great tutorials.
Resources for this DIY project.
These are the best instruction for coffee filter flowers
that I have found online http://www.clumsybutbalanced.com/2013/06/12/diy-coffee-filter-flowers/#comment-44
I will be experimenting with creating different types of blossoms with this method. Watch Pinterest for new creations.
To learn how to make spiral rose buds visit www.scrapebooksetc.com